Our employee Responsibility Program educates employees about personal integrity and other best practices within the pharmaceutical distribution and national waste containment initiative.
TRxADE Group has a strong reputation for integrity and business ethics. To maintain our reputation, employees must follow our Business Conduct Guidelines and exercise good judgment in decisions and actions based on the following Core Values:
- Dedication to every client’s success
- Innovation that matters—for our company and for the world
- Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships
Our Core Values as the basis for the choices we make. These values also serve as the basis for the Business Conduct Guidelines, which provide greater guidance on the questions we may face.
Our Pledge to Our Employees, Clients & Investors:
- Communication: At TRxADE, we value our customers and believe that communication between our team and the facilities and the pharmacies we serve is the key to success.
- Responsiveness: We believe responsiveness is fundamental in providing complete customer satisfaction.
- Innovation: We continuously evaluate and seek innovative new ways to ensure error-free medication distribution management.
- Education: We provide ongoing education and training for our team – and yours – to ensure we are always providing the highest quality and most cost-effective services possible.
- Respect: We respect the rights and individuality of all of our business relationships and the people who serve them.
- Effort: We are dedicated to going above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers, clients and business partners and to be as productive and efficient as possible.